We require a photo permit for all posed and professional photography.
- Approved photo permit is processed depending on group size and is valid for 1.5 hours on date requested.
- Paid reservation reserves up to three areas within the Arboretum for approved photography session. Please see map for locations.
- Personal Photography reservations are allowed as follows:
- Daily from 9:00 am to 2:30 pm;
- *Evening Session for Personal Photography for 1.5 hours between 3:00pm until Sunset - *Requires Reservation and 15 day Notice*
- *Evening session ending times may be adjusted according to sunset time*
- $100 for 1 - 10 people in group
- $200 for 11-19 people in group
- Groups larger than 20 people require a reservation and increased fee
- Evening Pricing:
- $300 for 1-10 people in group
- $400 for 11-20 people in group
- You must give the office a minimum of 24 hours notice prior to your reservation to reschedule — otherwise permit is forfeited.
- There are no refunds.
There are two categories of photography permits: Personal and Commercial.
Personal photography includes photos for weddings, engagements, pregnancies, birthdays and other special occasions as well as general family photos. No video allowed. Pricing is affected by group size.
Commercial photography/videography includes photography and videography for commercial, business or social-media use and must be contracted through the Facility Rentals Manager at 657-278-4792 . Commercial photographers may obtain a special contract to take pictures or shoot video on the grounds of the Arboretum if it is commercial in nature and for resale or for commercial clients.
No matter where you are in the Study Abroad process, our advisors are always here to help you create an ideal Study Abroad experience that will align with both your personal and academic goals. To schedule an appointment or learn more about walk-in advising, please visit our Contact page.