We require a photo permit for all posed and professional photography.
- Approved photo permit is processed for $100 and is valid for 1.5 hours on date requested.
- Please allow 30 days to schedule your permit.
- Permit reserves up to three areas within the Arboretum for approved photo session.
- Photo permits only allowed between 8 a.m. and 3 p.m.
- Group photos limited to 10 people per group.
- You must notify the office prior to your reservation to reschedule — otherwise permit is forfeited.
- There are no refunds.
Photo Permit Categories
There are two categories of photography permits: Personal and Commercial.
Personal photography includes photos for weddings, engagements, pregnancies, birthdays and other special occasions as well as general family photos. No video allowed. Pricing is affected by group size.
Commercial photography/videography includes photography and videography for commercial, business or social-media use and must be contracted through the Facility Rentals Manager at 657-278-4159 . Commercial photographers may obtain a special contract to take pictures or shoot video on the grounds of the Arboretum if it is commercial in nature and for resale or for commercial clients.