The Fullerton Arboretum is home to many different plant collections. You can use this clickable map to explore all of them. Follow these pointers to get started:
- Roll over the collections map and the name of each collection will appear — along with a specific bed number.
- Click on the collection name/bed and information from the Arboretum Plant Database will appear listing all the plants that can be found in that specific bed.
- Hours and Directions — Click on Oak Hall (top center building in red)
- Our classes — Click on Classrooms (near main entrance, leftmost red building)
- O.C. Agricultural and Nikkei Heritage Museum Current Exhibit (near main entrance, red building to the right of the Classrooms building)
Arboretum Collections Map