Ways to Give
Support our Mission
Support our mission of education, conservation and preservation by making a donation to the Fullerton Arboretum. It is easy to make a donation online where you can help to fund:
- Scholarships for California State University, Fullerton students pursuing advanced degrees in Biology and History.
- The care and growth of the living collections of Fullerton Arboretum.
- The care and maintenance of Heritage House.
- A Memorial Gift to honor a friend or loved one.
Memorial benches are a lasting and comforting way to honor the memory of a loved one. You may purchase a bench that will be placed in the Arboretum. Each specially crafted teak bench features an engraved bronze plaque. For more information about how to donate a memorial bench, please call the Arboretum at 657-278-3407.
Planned Gifts — Planting the Seed of a Legacy
Charitable bequests and beneficiary designations are easy ways to “plant the seeds” of a future gift for the Arboretum. By designating the Arboretum as a beneficiary of a qualified retirement account or life insurance policy, you can provide a significant gift to the Arboretum.
There are several advantages to both bequests and beneficiary designation gifts:
- Revocable — You can modify or revoke the gift at any time during your lifetime.
- Avoid Probate — Bequests and beneficiary designations avoid the probate process.
- Simple — Consult your estate attorney or simply fill out a brief beneficiary designation form provided by the plan or account administrator.
If you are interested in establishing your legacy and making a lasting impact at the Arboretum, please visit csufplannedgift.org or contact our Office of Planned Giving at 657-278-3947 or CSUFPlannedGift@fullerton.edu.
We normally do not accept plant specimens as donations. If a plant is rare or unusual we may want to add it to our collections, but there is a high risk of disease transmission from foreign plants. Please contact our front desk at 657-278-3407 or email@example.com to see if your plant would be a suitable addition to our collections.