Ways to Give
Support our Mission
Support our mission of education, conservation and preservation by making a donation or becoming a member of the Fullerton Arboretum. Membership contributions are tax deductible as prescribed by law. It is easy to make a donation online where you can help to fund:
- Scholarships for California State University, Fullerton students pursuing advanced degrees in Biology and History.
- The care and growth of the living collections of Fullerton Arboretum.
- The care and maintenance of Heritage House.
- A Memorial Gift to honor a friend or loved one.
Fullerton Arboretum is often described as an “urban oasis” and offers a variety of nature experiences to visitors of all ages. We also give people the opportunity to stop, sit, and take in the tranquil view of our lakes, relax under the canopy of a grand tree or find a quiet place to study and think. Throughout the arboretum, we have identified a limited number of locations that provide an ideal setting for distinctive wood benches where guests can take a break and enjoy the view. Your tax-deductible gift of $10,000 provides important unrestricted support for Fullerton Arboretum, and in return you may honor a loved one with an engraved plaque on a bench for a fixed term of 10 years. For details on bench opportunities, contact the Development Office at (657)278-4798 or email@example.com
Planned Gifts — Planting the Seed of a Legacy
Charitable bequests and beneficiary designations are easy ways to “plant the seeds” of a future gift for the Arboretum. By designating the Arboretum as a beneficiary of a qualified retirement account or life insurance policy, you can provide a significant gift to the Arboretum.
There are several advantages to both bequests and beneficiary designation gifts:
- Revocable — You can modify or revoke the gift at any time during your lifetime.
- Avoid Probate — Bequests and beneficiary designations avoid the probate process.
- Simple — Consult your estate attorney or simply fill out a brief beneficiary designation form provided by the plan or account administrator.
If you are interested in establishing your legacy and making a lasting impact at the Arboretum, please visit csufplannedgift.org or contact our Office of Planned Giving at 657-278-3947 or CSUFPlannedGift@fullerton.edu.
We normally do not accept plant specimens as donations. If a plant is rare or unusual we may want to add it to our collections, but there is a high risk of disease transmission from foreign plants. Please contact our front desk at 657-278-3407 or firstname.lastname@example.org to see if your plant would be a suitable addition to our collections.