Plan Your Visit
The Arboretum is a fun, free place for all to learn about wildlife conservation and research.
By keeping the following in mind when you visit, you contribute to the preservation of the plant collections and natural habitats at the Arboretum:
- Enjoy the gardens.
- Learn about nature.
- Observe wildlife.
- Take nature photography pictures for personal (non-commercial*) use.
- Stay on the pathways and lawns.
- Supervise your children.
- Dogs (except service dogs)
- Bicycles, skateboards or sporting activities
- Feeding the wildlife
- Tree/rock climbing
- Entering the pond
- Releasing animals (including fish)
- Removing plants, flowers, fruits, seeds or animals
* Commercial or posed photography by permit only