Support our Mission
There is much work to be done to ensure the success of the Fullerton Arboretum in the years to come! Your contributions helps us continue in our mission to care for these plants and ongoing projects, as well as provide for the native wildlife that calls our gardens home. Thank you for your support!
Become a member of the Fullerton Arboretum today and help support the important work being done by this world class, Level IV Arboretum. Fullerton Arboretum is an organization with a mission of conservation, education and preservation, providing students, faculty and the community at large the opportunity to gain knowledge and appreciation of the plant world as well as the rich agricultural heritage of Orange County. Membership contributions are tax deductible as prescribed by law. Your membership will make a difference!
Purchase/Renew My Membership
You may also join/renew in person at the Arboretum or by mail:
1900 Associated Road
Fullerton, CA 92831
Basic membership benefits that all of the Fullerton Arboretum members enjoy:
Dual (2 Adults)
- All basic benefits for two adults.
$139 - Best Deal!
- All basic benefits for up to four people ages 12 and over.
Receive North American Reciprocal Museum (NARM) membership benefits at art museums and galleries, historical museums and societies, botanical gardens, children’s museums, zoos and more across the world. View the
NARM Member Map
for more information.*
Fullerton Arboretum Benefactors provide the highest level of support to maintain and improve daily operations, long-term projects and education and research opportunities.
- All Arboretum Partner level benefits.
- Formal recognition of your support to the garden.
- Invitation to a private luncheon in the garden with the Arboretum curatorial staff and board member.
- All Steward level benefits.
- Exclusive “Behind the Scenes’” Arboretum tour for up to four people with the Curator of Living Collections and board member.
- All Patron level benefits.
- Reserved seating for up to four people at the annual “Party In The Garden” summer solstice gala event.
* Through our partnership with North American Reciprocal Museum Association
(NARM), your membership card will include a NARM sticker to indicate this benefit.
For questions or to purchase a gift membership, please contact our Development Office: 657-278-4798.